We respect your privacy. We do not sell your personal information.
This Policy describes the types of personal information we collect about you, and how we collect, share, use, maintain, and protect your personal information as you interact with us (collectively, the “Services”), which includes but is not limited to when you contact us to make a request or ask a question, attend a class or event, receive coaching, purchase products or services, consume our blog, content, data, information, materials, podcasts, videos, or other services, or visit our websites, mobile applications, social media accounts, and other online or digital products and services (collectively, the “Website”) including but not limited www.clarity-compass.com and any and all websites used by Company in connection with any Company classes, courses, coaching, and events.
- Age Restrictions
Our Services are intended for use by persons who have attained the legal age to become an adult based on the legal requirements from where they live. In the United States, that age is 18.
- Professional Data Use
Company may discuss or otherwise disclose your personal information for professional purposes anonymously or hypothetically, as long as no personally identifiable information is disclosed. Examples of this anonymized disclosure include but are not limited to training, professional consultations with other coaches and staff, writing books, making videos and audios, publishing research, and writing articles for professional journals, websites, blogs, etc. Company may monitor or record sessions and customer service calls as part of our ongoing quality process and for training purposes. You can request for a Company representative to speak with an outside party by providing written permission to do so. Exceptions to confidentiality relate to circumstances such as your intent to seriously harm yourself or another, or other circumstances as required by law.
- Information Security
Company maintains electronic, physical, and procedural safeguards, in accordance with applicable state and federal standards, to protect your personal information against risks such as alteration, destruction, disclosure, loss, misuse, or unauthorized use. These measures include computer and technical safeguards, secured files, secure buildings, and restrictions on who can access your personal information so that sensitive information is only available on a need-to-know basis. You understand that no data security measures can guarantee the safety of your information one hundred percent of the time.
- Data Retention
Company only keeps your personal information for as long as needed or permitted according to the purposes for which it was obtained. We retain your personal information for as long as we have an ongoing relationship with you, as required by accounting regulations and tax laws, as required for normal internal business practices, as required by Federal, State, and local laws, and according to legal considerations including statutes of limitations, litigation, or regulatory investigations. We may remove your personal information at any time, for any reason, in our sole discretion, and without notice.
- Categories of Personal Information
We collect different types of personal information about you as you interact with our Services. In the preceding twelve months, we have collected personal information in the following categories:
- Contact: includes your name, telephone number, email address, home address, mailing address, company name, job title, and company address.
- Payment: includes credit card, debit card, and other payment system information such as account number, authorized name and signature, expiration date, CVV code, and billing address.
- User: includes your username, preferences, and settings when creating an account with us.
- Marketing: includes demographics, opinions, views, and other data collected through contests, surveys, and other promotions sponsored by us.
- Communication History: includes the time, date, customer service representative, notes about what was said, emails, voicemails, caller ID, and possible audio or video recordings of the call.
- Participant: includes class and coaching sessions attended, your participation level, survey responses, and your contributions.
- Professional: includes personality assessments, private notes taken during coaching or class sessions, and audio, video, and photographic recordings used in accordance with our Professional Data Use policy.
- Transaction: includes your Service purchase and consumption history.
- Technical: includes IP address, internet connection, browser, operating system, computing hardware, and how you use our Website.
- Location: includes GPS coordinates and location history if you have location services enabled.
- Employment: includes your CV, resume, educational background, employment history, birthdate, race, background checks, driver’s license, state ID, social security number, citizenship, and right to work documentation.
- Other: includes anonymous surveys and aggregated data that removes any personally identifiable information.
- Sources of Personal Information
We have four main sources for collecting your personal information:
- Direct Disclosure. You give us certain personal information verbally, in writing, and through social media, online forms, surveys, emails, chats, text messages, and other communication methods, in the following categories: Contact, Payment, User, and Marketing. Note that we only gather personal information in the Employment category if you apply for a position at the Company.
- Normal Interaction. Over the course of normal interaction between you and the Company, personal information is collected in the following categories: Communication History, Participant, Professional, and Transaction.
- Automatically Collected. When you interact with the Website, our servers, cookies, analytic pixels, and other automated data collection technologies gather information in the following categories: Technical, and Location.
- Anonymous Data.This comprises the Other category.
- Use of Personal Information
We do not sell your personal information and we don’t allow third-party advertisements to appear on our Website. We use your personal information only for legitimate business purposes to:
- Provide you with the Services you have requested,
- Process purchases, payments, and transactions,
- Respond to your customer service inquiries and requests,
- Fulfill our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and the Company,
- Maintain and service your account,
- Verify customer information,
- Inform you of our Services, promotions, Company news, and other relevant information,
- Notify you about changes to our Services,
- Provide you with important consumer or warranty information,
- Communicate with you about orders, purchases, accounts, Services, and contests,
- Invite you to participate in surveys and provide us with feedback,
- Better understand your needs,
- Conduct research,
- Comply with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations,
- Maintain appropriate records as part of normal internal business practices,
- Improve our Services so they better meet the needs of both you and your computing device,
- Administer, analyze, improve, maintain, monitor, troubleshoot, and upgrade our Website, and
- Detect, prevent, or investigate security breaches, fraud, or other crimes.
- Sharing of Personal Information
We share your personal information as required by our vendors to provide our Services such as processing payments, fulfilling orders, and managing Company communications with you. We may share your information as appropriate when speaking with our professional advisors. In all of these cases we disclose only the minimum appropriate personal information needed, and we impose contractual restrictions on their use of your personal information, including complete confidentiality and no selling of your data. We may share certain personal information if it is anonymized so that it does not directly identify you. For example, we may share anonymous or aggregated information as part of our ongoing research. We may also share information about you as required by law, to bring or defend legal claims, to protect our rights, or to ensure the safety and security of our Company, employees, partners, clients, users, and community.
- Information Privacy Requests
If you would no longer like to receive our promotional emails and newsletters, simply click on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email.
If you would prefer that we only contact you by certain methods and for certain purposes, then please let us know.
You can make certain requests regarding your personal information in general, and under the CPL and European Economic Area (“EEA”) General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), including the request to:
- Know what personal information we collect, use, disclose, or sell,
- Delete the personal information we have collected on you,
- Opt-out on the sale of your personal information,
- Correct inaccurate personal information we have about you, and
- Limit the use and disclosure of sensitive personal information we have collected about you.
All requests must include the following information:
- Proof of your identity,
- The specific request you would like to make, and
- Your signature.
If you are not of legal age, then your request must also include the following from your parent or legal guardian:
- Proof of their identity,
- Proof of their relationship to you, and
- Their signature.
If you are using an authorized agent to make the request on your behalf, then you must also include:
- Written permission signed by you granting them authority to serve as your authorized agent, or a copy of a fully completed designated power of attorney form,
- Proof of identity of the third-party, and
- Their signature.
All requests can be submitted either by email or in paper writing. We will normally respond to your request within 45 calendar days, although we may notify you that we may need an additional 45 days.
All email requests must include the above the required information as attached documents, and they can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All paper writing requests can be sent with pre-paid postage to the address below and shall be deemed to have been delivered upon the earlier of actual receipt or three days after having been deposited with the United States Postal Services (by Certified Mail, Return Receipt Requested) or a nationally recognized delivery service with electronic tracking confirmation using an overnight or second-day service.
Customer Support Privacy Request
Clarity Compass Consulting
333 Charli Circle
Liberty Hill, TX 78642
Company reserves the right to modify this Policy at any time, for any reason, in our sole discretion, and without notice. Any modifications will be effective immediately upon posting on the Website, and it is your responsibility to review this Policy for any modifications. Your use of our Services following any modifications to this Policy will constitute your assent to and unconditional acceptance of the modified Policy. If you do not agree to the amended Policy, you must stop using our Services.
- Contact Information
If you have any questions about this policy, please do not hesitate to contact us at ClientService@clarity-compass.com